Tara is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group at Inventus Law, where she counsels emerging technology companies with a focus on entity formations, general corporate governance, equity financings, debt financings and mergers and acquisitions.
She graduated from Santa Clara University School of Law, where she concentrated on Business Law. Tara also holds an M.B.A. from California Polytechnic State University where she concentrated on International Law. While pursuing her Master’s Degree, she embarked on an international business tour of China where she met with top executives in Shanghai, Beijing and Shenzhen.
Through both her academic and professional experiences, Tara has developed a passion for working with emerging technology companies and helping them work through the unique legal issues they face. Tara is a legal adviser for a gaming start-up company that focuses on sports prediction technology.
While in law school, Tara interned for the Office of the General Counsel at International Game Technology (IGT). In her free time, Tara enjoys cooking, running, yoga and spending time with her husband, friends, family and her Golden Retriever.
- represented Agrisight, Inc. in its Series C Financing with Naspers Ventures, B.V. and other investors
- represented Hustle, Inc. in its Series Seed-2 Financing with Social+Capital Partnership III, L.P. and other investors
- represented client in its Series Seed Financing with global telecommunications conglomerate and other investors
- represented Minjar Inc. in its Series Seed financing with Blume Ventures India and other investors
- represented client in its India Subsidiary’s acquisition of India Private Limited